SOFT BAMBOO RAYON JERSEY T-SHIRT INTERIOR
The Chariot and Tower both in one mask! Take the best of all of our masks and creates the most versatile mask that can be worn "right" or "wrong" side up. It combines the shape of the Chariot and Tower and has built in nose pieces on the top and bottom to help you find your best fit between all our masks.
Compared to the Temperance mask, it has a very soft jersey (t-shirt) material compared to a woven dress shirt interior lining.
1. Wear as the Chariot or the Tower with nose pieces built in to both the top and bottom.
2. New dual side access filter pocket for our Hepa 13 N99.97 filters.
3. 2 nose pieces that are adjustable for a closed and comfortable closure fit for filtration and breathability. You can remove one of the nose pieces if you prefer by snipping the threads to open the seam channel.
4. Adjustable and removable strap design allowed for custom position and tension. Use the full wrap around the head design or shorter straps for ear loops.
5. Natural fibrous fabricers including organic cotton lining help trap particulates from entering your resperatory system. We avoid slipper poly (plastic) materials... you should too.
6. Natural fibrous soft fabrics are used that are antimicrobial, thermoregulating and help create a safer and comfortable experience.
7. Curved construction away from the nose and mouth increases breathing room
9. Healthier OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100 certified fabric.
10. Proudly made in Canada, come for a visit to the studio at 879 East Hastings, Vancouver.
We created these face masks for the people who understand that it is imperative to protect not only their own respiratory and immune system health by taking necessary precautions, but also those of our community including our family, friends, and neighbours.
We live and breathe sustainability to achieve a brighter future for one and all. Naturally, this ethos wove itself into our reusable face mask designs, which go further than eliminating disposable single-use masks by also utilizing natural fibers to create a masterpiece. We think the result is a complement to your life with the protection, comfort, versatility, performance, and style it offers you.
* We provide one 85 CM long full head strap elastic and 2 x 30 cm elastics for ear loops.
* Due to the nature of this product, no refunds or exchanges are available. Please check out our Friendship Policy in our about section for more information.
Although we cannot say our face masks are medical grade, we conducted extensive research based off all the information available to the public about how to properly make face masks that perform. It was that research which is the basis for our face mask designs specifically made with protection in mind for all non-medical activities.
We're happy to provide the information below that shares our designs, research, and testing process below. We are currently looking into third-party testing. But testing takes time, and in the precarious situation we all currently find ourselves living in, we knew it was important to make this product available as soon as possible. We dare you to find anyone offering a face mask ordering experience that comes even close with the option to customize the design for your body at an accessible price point. It is our hope that this information gives you confidence in what we have created.
Pillar Heights Deisgned for Fit and Filtration
When the pandemic arrived, we were stunned with the rest of the world and forced to adjust our "normal." As masks, hand sanitizer and other essentials rapidly flew off the shelves and sold out, we saw a need. We had a garment studio at our fingertips, and sewing machines suddenly sitting idle... A crime in times where we knew we had the ability to shift our focus and use our equipment to fulfill a vital need for our community. We didn't see it as a choice. Instead, we knew we had to act. We answered the calling - and hit the ground running.
But not without some very necessary homework first. We would like to thank the experts at smartairfilter.com for their accessible scientific testing and data on what system - be it DIY or medical-grade materials - perform optimally to block viruses, bacteria, and VOC's in the pursuit of clean air.
We are also grateful to Professor Racaniello and Columbia University for making their lectures on virology public to provide a new level of understanding and importance on what we can strive for to take control wherever possible during these uncertain times to protect ourselves and those around us.
Virology lecture course videos
WASH BEFORE WEARING
Wash this mask like you'd wash your hands with warm water and soap for over 30 seconds or machine wash on a lower temperature setting in a mesh delicates bad without the elastics to make everything last longer. If you iron both the elastic and the mask place a thin cotton woven fabric similar to a dress shirt between the iron and the elastic and mask.
Need repairs? We stand behind the integrity of what we make. We will work with you to either repair your item free of charge at either of our Canadian studios (currently Vancouver, BC & Edmonton, AB), or come up with another solution for you. More about your Friendly Policy here.