the cyclist who's looking a great light weight jersey that doesn't look like lingerie on the bike. The highest quality and cost fabric from France guarantees an amazing feel and performance for warmer climates.
Ideal for temperatures between 20-45°C | 68-113°F
99 grams for a mens medium pro sleeve full zipper with collar
A quick drying polyamide in any sleeve cut of your choice that's great for those summer days and warm nights. You'll be taken care of with all of the built in designs and functions for most adventures. with one, if not the lightest jersey in the planet that does the right job.
1. Functional hemp
2. Locker hook loop
3. Collar option
4. Minimal aesthetic look
5. Great storage capacity
6. Dual side snack pocket
7.Hidden reflective logos
8. Made-to-measure option available
9. Canadian made
10. Hemp: naturally UV protect + anti-microbial
1. Body and room temperature regulation
2. Quick storage for bathrooms
3. No collar reduces tan line appearance and makes for easier zip-ups and downs.
4. Easier to match and feel right at home at the cafe
5. Carry more and always be prepared in safety and adventure
6. For quick safe access
7. Hidden reflective logos both places on both back sides pockets
8. Get a personal perfect fit
9. Supporting a local economy, small business, and quality craftsmanship
10. Natural properties means they'll never wash away like the do in synthetics
Made in Canada
FABRIC COMPOSITION & CARE
Certificates and details here
Don't cook your clothing. Hand or machine wash cold with similar colours, hang to dry and if need iron on low temperature inside out.
If you need any repairs we can send out free fabric patches and help financially compensate for repairs or do free ones in Vancouver and Edmonton. More about our friendship warranty on our about section
FRANCE FACILITIES FOR FABRIC DEVELOPMENT
Reviews from our hemp jerseys
SPENCER FROM EDMONTON, CANADA
Ever rode an epic climb uphill? The hard, grinding effort which raised your body's temperature on the way up leaves you a soaked, sweaty and cold mess on the way back down the mountain. Heck, you can experience this just riding flat lands in the early spring! No one likes it, and when you're pushing your limits day in and out that added chill to your core brings you one step closer to catching a nasty cold or flu. Finally, a jersey that feels better and works. When I'm headed out for a day in the mountains, the only jersey to wear is the technical hemp. It keeps you noticeably warmer when it’s cold yet, cool and breathable when it’s warm out. While this might seem impossible, we have put the technical hemp jersey through rigorous testing over hours and days of rides and it works well every time. The best part-it’s super comfortable. If I could only own one cycling jersey, this jersey would be it. – Spencer
M.F FROM SAN FRANCISCO, USA
Just wanted to follow up. I purchased a jersey from you a couple of weeks ago and have loved it so far! I wear it almost every ride and have gotten a handful of compliments. So thank you!
WANT A MADE-TO-MEASURE JERSEY?
YOU'LL BE ABLE TO CUSTOMIZE DOZENS OF OPTIONS
- - Body length and width
- - Sleeve length
- - Pocket size and access points
- - Collar options
- - Zipper length
- - Colours
- - Fabric
- - And other possible options like reverse stitching