the cyclist who knows the huge benefits of riding with merino wool. Light weight, breathable body regulating in a wide array of climates with all natural properties that never wash away.
Ideal for temperatures between 10-30°C | 50-85°F
A quick drying, body regulating high performance and natural fabric that's also light weight. This really does what you wish your skin did. Protecting you in a wide range of climates.
1. 100% merino wool
2. Locker hook loop
3. Collar option
4. Minimal aesthetic look
5. Great adaptive storage capacity
6. Dual side snack pocket
7.Hidden reflective logos
8. Made-to-measure option available
9. Canadian made jersey
10. UV-protective & antimicrobial
11. No spandex and 0% microplastics involved
1. Highly breathable and quick drying & highly adaptive
2. Quick storage for bathrooms
3. No collar reduces tan line appearance and makes for easier zip-ups and downs.
4. Easier to match and feel right at home at the cafe
5. Carry more and always be prepared in safety and adventure
6. For quick safe access
7. Hidden reflective logos both places on both back sides pockets
8. Get a personal perfect fit
9. Supporting a local economy, small business, and quality craftsmanship
10. natural for your body and sustainable for the planet
Made in Canada
FABRIC COMPOSITION & CARE
100% merino wool
Certificates and details here
* AVOID HOT WATER AND THE DRYER *
These are fine fabrics. Don't cook your clothing. Hand or machine wash cold with similar colours, hang to dry and if need iron on low temperature inside out.
If you need any repairs we can send out free fabric patches and help financially compensate for repairs or do free ones in Vancouver and Edmonton. More about our friendship warranty on our about section
Kenn.Rr. Taipei, Taiwan 100% merino wool
The jersey is awesome, just fabulous. It feels great when I put it on, and it smells nice - I guess that's the nice hemp smell. Suffice to say that it smells different than another other piece of cycling apparel I have. What really makes it shine is all of what you said: It breathes and wicks away the moisture well. I thought I was going to be hot at first, but I wasn't. It dried super fast; I was never feeling soggy, not even for a bit. Coming down the hills after sweating buckets going up, the jersey still kept me pretty warm, dried in no time with a little wind onto it on the descent. I was consistently surprised how quickly the piece dried even after I got it super wet and sweaty. I was singing these praises to my friend all the way.
Rode in Taipei, Taiwan with a 100% merino wool, long sleeve, made-to-measure. During a 1200 meter elevation, 30 km mountain terrain and 20 km of rolling flats on a 13 - 20 °c with Humidity 65-70% day.
WANT A MADE-TO-MEASURE JERSEY?
YOU'LL BE ABLE TO CUSTOMIZE DOZENS OF OPTIONS
- - Body length and width
- - Sleeve length
- - Pocket size and access points
- - Collar options
- - Zipper length
- - Colours
- - Fabric
- - And other possible options like reverse stitching