FREE international SHIPPING & VANCOUVER DROP OFFS
Dedicated to slow fashion: Canadian made, sustainable and custom work
the female cyclist who wants to build up a jersey that's perfect in fit, function,styling and performance. We offer wonderful fabrics, colours and built in features to complement your ride
Females get free upgrades to our made-to-measure program as well.
Send us an email if you have any questions or need help in a fabric suggestion.
- FUNCTIONAL HEMP
Keeps you the most comfortable in the widest array of climates. Ideal for Temperatures between 10°C / 50-85°F
- MERINO WOOL
For great body regulating similar to the hemp but a tad better for cooler temps as merino is known for it's subtle warming affect 5-20°C / 40-68°F.
FOR THE HIGHEST QUALITY POLYAMIDES.
Ideal for temperatures between
For the highest quality and solid feeling polyamide. No see through chep and nylon polyester effects includuded . 15-35°C / 60-95°F.
For the lightest jerseys on the market and highest breathability. 94 grams for a men's small. Ideal for 20-45°C / 68-113°F.
1. Pick the Fabric that works for you and your environment
2. Locker hook loop
3. Collar option
4. Minimal aesthetic look
5. Great adaptive storage capacity
6. Dual side snack pocket
7.Hidden reflective logos
8. Made-to-measure option available
9. Canadian made
10. Hemp & wool: naturally UV protect + anti-microbial
1. Body and room temperature regulation with merino an hemp
2. Quick storage for bathrooms
3. No collar reduces tan line appearance and makes for easier zip-ups and downs.
4. Easier to match and feel right at home at the cafe
5. Carry more and always be prepared in safety and adventure
6. For quick safe access
7. Hidden reflective logos both places on both back sides pockets
8. Get a personal perfect fit
9. Supporting a local economy, small business, and quality craftsmanship
10. Natural properties means they'll never wash away like the do in synthetics in our hemp and wool
Made in Canada
FABRIC COMPOSITION & CARE
44% Organic cotton
Certificates and details here
Don't cook your clothing. Hand or machine wash cold with similar colours, hang to dry and if need iron on low temperature inside out.
If you need any repairs we can send out free fabric patches and help financially compensate for repairs or do free ones in Vancouver and Edmonton. More about our friendship warranty on our about section
Regulates your body temperature better than any other fabric we've tested in the last 4 years. Whether it's cool misty rain, climbing mountains on a summer morning or descending a spring mountain full of sweat. This jersey keeps your feeling like you are at that comfortable room temperature climate. Polyester could never do this and merino wool comes close. This is slightly better for hotter climates. If there's one material to choose this would be it and it's plant based!
177 grams - men's small pro sleeve with no collar
- Sustainably and ethically made from seed to fabric
- Feels like a thin soft towel
- Durable and able to survive most wipe-outs
SPENCER FROM EDMONTON, CANADA
Ever rode an epic climb uphill? The hard, grinding effort which raised your body's temperature on the way up leaves you a soaked, sweaty and cold mess on the way back down the mountain. Heck, you can experience this just riding flat lands in the early spring! No one likes it, and when you're pushing your limits day in and out that added chill to your core brings you one step closer to catching a nasty cold or flu. Finally, a jersey that feels better and works. When I'm headed out for a day in the mountains, the only jersey to wear is the technical hemp. It keeps you noticeably warmer when it’s cold yet, cool and breathable when it’s warm out. While this might seem impossible, we have put the technical hemp jersey through rigorous testing over hours and days of rides and it works well every time. The best part-it’s super comfortable. If I could only own one cycling jersey, this jersey would be it. – Spencer
M.F FROM SAN FRANCISCO, USA
Just wanted to follow up. I purchased a jersey from you a couple of weeks ago and have loved it so far! I wear it almost every ride and have gotten a handful of compliments. So thank you!
WANT A MADE-TO-MEASURE JERSEY?
YOU'LL BE ABLE TO CUSTOMIZE DOZENS OF OPTIONS
- - Body length and width
- - Sleeve length
- - Pocket size and access points
- - Collar options
- - Zipper length
- - Colours
- - Fabric
- - And other possible options like reverse stitching