* Due to hygiene reasons, no refunds or exchanges are available. Please check out our Friendship Policy in our about section for more information.
FEATURES & ADVANTAGES
Our certificated HEPA 13 filters to take your reusable masks up a notch in protection. These filters not only help protect you from Covid 19 and other particulates like pollen, dust and chemical contaminants but also help improve the comfort and structure of the Chariot and Tower Masks as well. As a mask filter, HEPA is the most breathable material as breathable as %100 cotton.
Most reusable cloth masks have a rating anywhere between N30-75 based of test by smartairfilters.com. Adding the Hepa 13 filter to your reuable mask will add a layer of protection with a blocking effeciency of 99.97% for 0.3 um patticulates and larger.To find out What PM 0.3 Is and Why Is It Important click here
1. Size: 10cm H 15cm W - Hepa 13 filters fit all of our adult masks and can be safely cut-to-size for our kids masks.
2. Material: Non fiberglass polypropylene - polypropylene(PP) melt blown + polypropylene(PP) spunbond
3. Manufacturer: Made in Korea
4. How to use: Insert HEPA 13 filter along the opening inside masks. The grid pattern should be facing your lip.
1. What does HEPA mean?
HEPA stands for High Efficiency Particulate Air Filter. HEPA filters can capture at least 99.97% of particles with a diameter greater than or equal to 0.3m.
2. Is HEPA 13 filter safe to use as a mask filter?
Yes, we use polypropylene(PP) melt blown material. It is NOT fiber glass polyethylene(PE) for industrial use commonly in air purification systems or vacuum cleaners. Our HEPA 13 filter has detected test result for cadmium (Cd), chromium (Cr)(VI), mercury (Hg), lead (Pb), allylamine, PH, and formaldehyde.
3. Can I wash HEPA 13 filter?
No, the mesh of fibers that allows the filter to remove particles from the air will be dameged. We recommend to change the filter with each use.