Guaranteed comfort and safety
Adjust strap options, shape, colour, size, lining and more...
Good bye to re-adjusting, glasses fog, flimsy nose pieces, ear pain, the wrong size, gaps and more... We promise.
A 10 min video testing our masks and a behind the scenes look at the features, maintenance and making of them.
"As a physician, your masks are excellent and exactly what I would want my children wearing."
Abigail S, MD - Vancouver, BC
"They work , well at least the Chariot works as advertised for me. I can wear my glasses without fogging, the mask stays put so I don’t have to touch to reposition even while chewing gum or talking and they provide an effective seal around my face. I have tried 3 other fabric masks from other suppliers and they were not acceptable even without my glasses."
Kevin F - Victoria, BC
2 Layers not 3 Other masks require 3 layers because they are using cheap thin loosely woven cottons and worst yet, sport polyester and nylon materials. If our masks had a 3rd layer with the full closure fit and nose piece ... they would be extremely hard to breath in. The only other layer to add that increases filtration and doesn't reduce breathability is a Hepa 13 meltbown filter.
No polyester "moisture wicking fabric "the irregularity of natural fibers are likely to make them (100% cotton) better at capturing tiny particles through Brownian motion" from study and tests for mask materials at Smartairfilters.com
KOREAN MADE HEPA13 FILTERS
HEPA13 (10 Pack) $6
Certified filters protect you against 99.97% of particulates 0.3 um in size or larger and because of browmian motion those smaller ones too. They're more affordable and offer 30% more coverage compared to 2.5PM filters.
- 4 Sizes available
- No glasses fog with full closure and fit
- A woven interior helps improve structure
- 2 removable nose pieces built in above and below the masks. 22 gauge wire
- Flip the mask to find out which way works best for you
- Full adjustable head strap & extra straps for ears
- 97% Organic cotton lining next to your skin
- 100% cotton fibrouse exterior to help catch particlates
- Dual entry filter pocket
- Antimicrobial lining/interior
- No fogging up of glasses
- Flip to find the best fit
- One Standard size (16 cm tall x 20 cm wide)
- To adjust size, fold under chin. If larger please buy the Temperance mask if you're larger than models
- Full adjustable head strap & optional ear loops
- 100% cotton fibrous exterior or a hemp/organic cotton blend
- Dual entry side pocket for Hepa13 filter
- *Heavy breathers please buy the Temperance mask
When the news broke that the pandemic had made it onto Canadian soil, we immediately starting thinking about how we could help. It didn’t take long for the shortage of essential supplies including face masks to become apparent: we jumped into action.
The Pillar Heights team started researching how to make a face mask that would offer the necessary amount of protection, and created prototypes to figure out how we could make face masks more comfortable and therefore more practical to wear for as long as you need it.
We created these face masks for the people who understand that it is imperative to protect not only their own respiratory and immune system health by taking necessary precautions, but also those of our community including our family, friends, and neighbours.
We live and breathe sustainability to achieve a brighter future for one and all. Naturally, this ethos wove itself into our reusable face mask designs, which go further than eliminating disposable single-use masks by also utilizing natural fibres to create a masterpiece. We think the result is a complement to your life with the protection, comfort, versatility, performance, and style it offers you.
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM FOR UPDATES AND A LOOK AT OUR STUDIO