7 CANADIAN MADE FACE MASKS
TO HELP PROTECT YOUR RESPIRATORY SYSTEM
- Copper Nose Pieces
- White or black Elastic options
- New adjustable straps toggle option (50¢)
- New 100% cotton fabrics
and comfort in mind
- Filter pockets (no filter included)
- Adjustable positioning and tension straps. Customize & create your own strap design from full head straps to ear loops
- Adjustable and removable nose pieces made of thicker copper wire
- Sustainable, antibacterial, thermoregulating fabrics (hemp & bamboo from rayon)
- Made with the highest craftswomenship, materials, and machinery in Vancouver at our studio: 879 East Hastings
- Dual layered with tight woven exteriors to allow heavier particles to flow around the face and soft jersey interior lining to catch other particles
- Customize by picking your elastic colours and lengths
- No corporate logos anywhere on our masks or on your face
- No polyester "moisture wicking fabric"
"The irregularity of natural fibers are likely to make them (face masks) better at capturing tiny particles through Brownian motion" - Study and tests for mask materials at Smartairfilters.com hffdfttps://smartairfilters.com/
Daily releases & next business day shipping
New stock released daily M-F
2 Sizes to choose from
- Adjustable and removable straps, so the kids can feel in control of the tension and fit
- Made with soft breathable dual layers of sustainable fabrics: a woven exterior and a soft jersey interior
4-7 y/o . 17 cm wide - 12 cm tall
7-12 y/o . 20 cm wide - 13.5 cm tall
SUMMARY AND COMPARISON OF MASKS BELOW
VIDEO INSTRUCTION OF MASKS WHEN YOUR ORDER ARRIVES
WHICH MASK IS RIGHT FOR YOU
Our first suggestion is the Tower face mask with great fit, design and all the Pillar Heights features included in one mask. Those with smaller faces can fold the mask below the under the chin for a cleaner look.
Our second suggestion would be the Chariot mask, unless you wear glasses then this may be our first suggestion.
If you aren't sure about a face mask but like turtlenecks and neck warmers, please try Fortune.
Lune is for anyone with a flatter nose bridge and it doesn't have a nose piece or filter pocket. Most of our clients spend the extra 5 dollars for our other masks.
Emperor is our version of surgical masks with an added removable copper nose piece, a filter pocket, adjustable and replaceable straps. The Emperor doesn't have a jersey inner lining, it's woven on the inside and outside.
Page mask, if you need a quick grab and go mask. Since it has some polyester in it, it could end up being too hot in the sun but at 10 dollars it's a great bang for your buck value. Keep as an extra mask packed away in your purse or pocket.
Please email email@example.com with any questions
QUICK INSTRUCTIONS FOR OUR FACE MASKS
When the news broke that the pandemic had made it onto Canadian soil, we immediately starting thinking about how we could help. It didn’t take long for the shortage of essential supplies including face masks to become apparent: we jumped into action.
The Pillar Heights team started researching how to make a face mask that would offer the necessary amount of protection, and created prototypes to figure out how we could make face masks more comfortable and therefore more practical to wear for as long as you need it.
We created these face masks for the people who understand that it is imperative to protect not only their own respiratory and immune system health by taking necessary precautions, but also those of our community including our family, friends, and neighbours.
We live and breathe sustainability to achieve a brighter future for one and all. Naturally, this ethos wove itself into our reusable face mask designs, which go further than eliminating disposable single-use masks by also utilizing natural fibres to create a masterpiece. We think the result is a complement to your life with the protection, comfort, versatility, performance, and style it offers you.