Thank you for visiting our studio's webpage. Fistly, I would like to humbly apologize for not having more women's photos yet. We always guarentee our work and have been serving the community for the past 5 years. We are offering free made-to-measure upgrades for women if these sizes don't work for you.
Model wearing XS. Her measurments are the XS in the fit chart in CM and inches.
10 Hemp colours
9 Merino Wool colours
Probably the most comfortable cycling jerseys in the widest array of conditions thanks to their hemp and merino wool natural properties
Ditch the wind breaker & the baselayer. You'll want this against your skin. Stay dry up the climbs and feel like you're in your living room when bombing down the mountains. That's our promise. Creating garments that do what you wish your skin could.
Designed, build and tested in Vancouver, Canada
Perfect for 12-30°C / 53-86°F
Andrew wearing size small
Chest circumference 89cm/35"
Size chart below
Naturally SPF 50+
Properties that never wash away
Locker loop for storage
Low profile collar reduces tanlines off the bike
155 grams for a men's size small
Hidden semi-reflective logos
Dual side pockets
Rear Elastic hem + upper elastic pocket hem
0% microplastics involved
Backed by our Friendship Policy
100% Merino Wool
Synthetics really can't match the properties nature has harmonized through eons. The merino wool and hemp fabrics complement the human body. They are in sync with who we are, what we do and where we do it. It's a gift.
The jerseys ships unwashed and will shrink to our race fit when washed on the high heat setting. Further shrinking will not happen. Wash in warm first if you want to try a losser fit and high heat after if you want a tighter fit.
Get to lower temperatures if doubles with a hemp or a 2nd merino jersey
Funtional hemp, organic cotton and spandex blend
The hemp is slightly more comfortable compared to the wool because it resembers the familiarity of cotton and has 3% spandex, so it stretches more. But it's a couple grams heavier.
On rain days it will hold more water, but on misty days the water will evaporate quickly due to the regulating properties and transfer of the beings vapors.
1. Pick the Fabric that works for you and your environment
2. Locker hook loop
3. Collar option
4. Minimal aesthetic look
5. Great adaptive storage capacity
6. Dual side snack pocket
7.Hidden reflective logos
8. Made-to-measure option available
9. Canadian made
10. Hemp & wool: naturally UV protect + anti-microbial
1. Body and room temperature regulation with merino an hemp
2. Quick storage for bathrooms
3. No collar reduces tan line appearance and makes for easier zip-ups and downs.
4. Easier to match and feel right at home at the cafe
5. Carry more and always be prepared in safety and adventure
6. For quick safe access
7. Hidden reflective logos both places on both back sides pockets
8. Get a personal perfect fit
9. Supporting a local economy, small business, and quality craftsmanship
10. Natural properties means they'll never wash away like the do in synthetics in our hemp and wool
Made in Canada
FABRIC COMPOSITION & CARE
44% Organic cotton
Certificates and details here
Don't cook your clothing. Hand or machine wash cold with similar colours, hang to dry and if need iron on low temperature inside out.
If you need any repairs we can send out free fabric patches and help financially compensate for repairs or do free ones in Vancouver and Edmonton. More about our friendship warranty on our about section
Regulates your body temperature better than any other fabric we've tested in the last 4 years. Whether it's cool misty rain, climbing mountains on a summer morning or descending a spring mountain full of sweat. This jersey keeps your feeling like you are at that comfortable room temperature climate. Polyester could never do this and merino wool comes close. This is slightly better for hotter climates. If there's one material to choose this would be it and it's plant based!
177 grams - men's small pro sleeve with no collar
- Sustainably and ethically made from seed to fabric
- Feels like a thin soft towel
- Durable and able to survive most wipe-outs
MEN'S HEMP JERSEY REVIEWS